Re: Squidfs code

From: Kevin Littlejohn <darius@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 15:39:14 +1100

http://www.bofh.net.au/~darius/squidfs/sfs-0.1.tgz contains the below fixes,
plus fixes for the mentioned problems - it no longer cores (or shouldn't),
-Wall produces no warnings, and several memory leaks have been shut off.
Next step is to go over the various interface routines, make sure they're
sane - now that my other major in-house project has settled down (and I've
found a house to live in, yay ;), I can sink my teeth into this properly
again.

More to come.

KevinL