Re: Squid-2.5, what is left

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 10:50:54 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Cool. Other than that, and any pending bugzilla bugs

Which I still need help with.

There is also new bugs coming in every now ant thren and of which still
many seems to default to be assigned to Duane with no notification sent
to squid-bugs... I can volonteer to filter incoming bugzilla bugs but
only if there is a notification.

What I currently need help with is making a list of Bugzilla bugs that
are critical to get fixed for a 2.5 release.