SEDA

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:04:29 -0500

Just stumbled on this link to an interesting concept (which actually
strikes me as being a bit like the 'broker' interface that has been
discussed here for Squid a few months back). I thought others might
like to read about it.

It's called "staged event-driven architecture", and it is a pretty cool
concept. Interestingly, the author managed to build a Java webserver
that is faster the 'Flash', and has some extremely cool features built
in. I guess Java isn't so slow as I always thought.

http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~mdw/proj/sandstorm/

Anyway, I found it interesting.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>