somewhat impromptu get together

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 14 Nov 2002 20:31:20 +1100

I'm moving house tomorrow :[. To celebrate completing this -lovely- task
and unwind, I'm planning to head over to the new 'local' and eat some
food, drink some beer.. that sort of thing.

So, if you're in Sydney, and short something to do this Sunday
afternoon, or you'd just like to put a face to a name, I'll be at the
Epping Hotel, (in Epping (doh!), opposite the railway station). I intend
to pop over there around 12:30.

I'm not going to put my mobile phone on the list (for obvious reasons
:}), but if you plan on coming, drop me an email and I'll let you know
it, to make locating me easier :}.

Rob