Re: ICAP for Squid-2.5 development

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Apr 2003 16:00:39 +0200

fre 2003-04-04 klockan 15.01 skrev ralf:
> Hello Geetha,
>
> on Fri, 04 Apr 2003, Geetha Manjunath wrote:
>
> > > Hi Geetha,
> > > In the process of reviewing your ICAP patch for Squid-2.5 I have made a
> > > number of minor cleanups in coding style etc, and updated the code to
> > > 2.5.STABLE2. As the review and evaluation progresses more changes may be
> > > seen..
>
> @Hendrik: I would like to test the changes you made. Please tell me,
> when something is available.

As soon as the 2.5 ICAP development branch is up patches will become
available by automatic. However, as of yet there has not been any
changes in functionality apart from the trivial upgrade to 2.5.STABLE2.

I'll keep you both informed when there is something substantial to test,
and what have changed.

> I'm fine with using a branch on devel.squid-cache.org. Should make
> development a lot easier.

Great!

Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden