ESI broken

From: Alex Kinch <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:37:22 +0100

I'm stumped now. Tried the latest version of Squid3-dev and also Robert C's
ESI Snapshot 20030406. Both are not parsing my ESI fragment include tags,
and just spitting them out into the HTML.

I've checked the tag syntax is ok with the Akamai ESI test server (mod'd
Apache) and they're fine, but on Squid acting as an HTTP accelerator - no
luck.

Is there something I need to enable in squid.conf to get it to parse ESI
tags properly?

Alex