Re: backporting ssl configuration from 3.0 -> 2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:22:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Ok. I'll keep it as a locally maintained branch for now.

Or you could consider using the ssl branch where all this stuff already
resides, without the hassle to maintain your own..

> How is squid-3 coming along?

I am still bogged down in Squid-2.5 maintenance and forward-porting of 2.5
changes to Squid-3, and francly has not been able to look too closely at
Squid-3 beyond what is required to forward port 2.5 stuff..

> Has anyone tackled the range request problems?
> I might have another crack at fixing up Robert's stmem rewrite.

You are more than welcome.