Volunteering for squid-icap development

From: Jeff Silver <jeff.silver@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 08:30:00 +0100

Hello,

I'm a software engineer working in England. I have a use for squid-icap
and I would like to contribute to its development. In particular, I want
to extend it so that it can do all 4 vector points: reqmod pre/postcache
and respmod pre/postcache.

I wrote to Henrik Nordström (the only developer for this who has a
mailto: link) and he replied that I should request developer access
direct from you.

Would it be possible for me to get access to the squid-icap development
tree?

TIA,
Jeff Silver