2.5.STABLE13 approaching

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 02:47:58 +0100

squid-2.5.STABLE13 is approaching to collect the patches since
2.5.STABLE12. Nothing groundbreaking. Preleminary release sometime next
weekend.

A quite large batch of small patches went in today. There is a still a
few additional issues I migth look into, but most are only trivial small
things.

There is however one big issue which I have not looked into yet. diskd
under high loads. It's current shape is not entirely stable as can be
seen in Bug #761 and Bug #1500 and a few additional reports.. Some help
in getting diskd into shape would be nice.

I do not consider the diskd issues as a blocker for 2.5.STABLE13 as the
problems is not a new (goes many years back). Only becoming more
apparent as other parts shape up.

There is also some still unconfirmed bug reports which may need
additional attention. Thinking primarily about Bug #1446, Bug #1458, Bug
#1456, Bug #1354. Perhaps some more.