Re: Connection pinning (patch)

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 00:38:32 +0200

tor 2006-06-01 klockan 19:46 +0800 skrev Steven Wilton:
> I've attached a re-worked conneciton pinning patch, which I believe fixes
> all the previous concerns with the previous connection pinning patch.
> Please let me know if you can see any problems with this.

Don't seem to handle the case where the server FD is closed first very
well.. or at least I don't see any code unregistering this FD from the
client fd on close..

Also I am still not convinced we really need to support more than one
pinned server FD per client connection. Is the clients really expecting
to be able to switch between multiple authenticated sessions to
different servers on the same connection?