Re: Authentication: Time and Monetary contributions

From: Stefan Adams <stefan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:12:13 -0500

I've been pondering...

Surely this technique does not work with users in a ThinClient
environment? ThinClients are quickly growing in popularity. How
could this technique be improved to support Linux PCs which merely act
as dumb terminals that open a Remote Desktop Connection to a single
Windows Terminal Server? In this scenario, there may be 50 or more
users connected to one Windows server and browsing the web from that
one Windows server.