Interested in getting involved

From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 12:09:27 +0200

Hi all,

I have been working with squid for 5 years. We are working with
different scenarios and configurations such as cache-proxy with several
acls in a multiple caching hierarchy. Reverse proxy and transparent proxy.
I would like to get involved with squid in order to know their internal
structure and work, by this way having more possibilities to understand
more deeply the problems or difficulties we could have.
I could start contributing by fixing small bugs, the first patch I have
done was http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.0/changesets/10800.patch
I could go ahead in this direction.

Thanks
Emilio C.