Re: Introducing myself

From: Roland Wolters <roland.wolters_at_credativ.de>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:39:54 +0100

Hi Alex,

> Do you plan on migrating to the eCAP interface? It would help you to
> avoid maintaining a parallel and duplicate code infrastructure for your
> filters. In fact, your generally useful adaptation modules can be
> distributed with Squid if they conform to the supported interfaces. This
> will further decrease your maintenance overheads and increase your
> company exposure.

Currently there is no plan to migrate to the new interface. We might do so if
we get a new customer, but at the moment we have an installation in
maintainance-mode, and there is no time for larger migrations.

But as I said, this is due to the circumstances - as soon as we have the time
(and the paying customers ;) ) it is likely that we would migrate.

> P.S. Please do not forget to send a list subscription request if you
> have not already.

Yes, I did so like it was suggested on the project page :)

Regards,

Roland

--
Roland Wolters