Re: Introductions

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 20:44:15 -0500

Welcome!

I've been thinking about this a bit recently. A few random ideas which
may (or may not) be interesting to discuss:

- Allowing other sample periods (beyond 5min and 60min) in cachemgr
stats; e.g., 1m. Perhaps even adjustable or even dynamic periods.

- More stats for service times; e.g., from request initiation to
headers complete, to body complete, to response initiation, to
response headers complete, to response body complete. There was a
thread about this on dev a while back, if you're interested I can dig
it up.

- Allowing a dump of info for a specific URL in the cachemgr.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com