RE: 3.2 release checkup

From: Steve <cybersteve99_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:27:21 -0000

Amos

Just done some early testing of 3.2.0.5 over the last few days and am having some trouble with LDAP acls. Haven't fully concluded my testing but have found when doing multiple LDAP lookups that the behaviour has changed from my working 3.1.3 release.

Relevant configuration below. What I have determined is that it works for the first and second " acl InetAccess_x external InetGroup Internet_Access_x", ie where user is in either of the first 2 LDAP groups checked but not any of the subsequent ones. This config works fine at 3.1.3

Still more testing/proving to do but thought I would give an early heads up.

Regards
Steve

auth_param basic program /usr/acme001/Squid/libexec/basic_ldap_auth -b "O=COMPANY" -f uid=%s -c 2 -t 2 -v 3 -h 10.xxx.xxx.xxx,10.xxx.xxx.xxx
auth_param basic realm acme001 Internet Access - Level 0 Support Testing Only

external_acl_type InetGroup %LOGIN /usr/acme001/Squid/libexec/ext_ldap_group_acl -b "" -f "(&(cn=%g)(objectClass=groupOfNames)(member=%u))" -B "" -F "(&(uid=%s)(objectClass=Person))" -c 2 -t 2 -v 3 -h 10.xxx.xxx.xxx,10.xxx.xxx.xxx

acl localnet proxy_auth REQUIRED src 10.0.0.0/8

acl InetAccess_A external InetGroup Internet_Access_A
acl InetAccess_B external InetGroup Internet_Access_B
acl InetAccess_C external InetGroup Internet_Access_C
acl InetAccess_D external InetGroup Internet_Access_D
acl InetAccess_E external InetGroup Internet_Access_E
acl InetAccess_F external InetGroup Internet_Access_F
acl InetAccess_G external InetGroup Internet_Access_G
acl InetAccess_H external InetGroup Internet_Access_H
acl InetAccess_I external InetGroup Internet_Access_I
acl InetAccess_J external InetGroup Internet_Access_J
acl InetAccess_K external InetGroup Internet_Access_K
acl InetAccess_L external InetGroup Internet_Access_L
acl InetAccess_M external InetGroup Internet_Access_M
acl InetAccess_N external InetGroup Internet_Access_N
acl InetAccess_O external InetGroup Internet_Access_O
acl InetAccess_P external InetGroup Internet_Access_P
acl InetAccess_Q external InetGroup Internet_Access_Q
acl InetAccess_R external InetGroup Internet_Access_R
acl InetAccess_S external InetGroup Internet_Access_S
acl InetAccess_T external InetGroup Internet_Access_T
acl InetAccess_U external InetGroup Internet_Access_U
acl InetAccess_V external InetGroup Internet_Access_V
acl InetAccess_W external InetGroup Internet_Access_W
acl InetAccess_X external InetGroup Internet_Access_X
acl InetAccess_Y external InetGroup Internet_Access_Y
acl InetAccess_Z external InetGroup Internet_Access_Z

http_access allow InetAccess_A
http_access allow InetAccess_B
http_access allow InetAccess_C
http_access allow InetAccess_D