Re: mswin

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 15:11:05 +0100

>> I have a bit of change half done to polish up PRIuSIZE, but the rest of the
>> branch is open pickings.
>> I've kicked off another 3.ALPHA-branch-matrix test to verify its working
>> everywhere, the last few runs failed in the purge code, so its hard to tell
>> if there was anything else later on.
>
> Ok, will do.
> First thing I'd like to address is SourceLayout-related: it scatters
> src/* with "Config.h" files. Guess what happens when anything in any
> of those directories includes "config.h" ? big mess.
>
> So this morning I undid part of that, by renaming each of these Config
> files to something including the directory name (e.g. ssl/Config.h ->
> ssl/SslConfig.h).
> This is all in revno 11113 of the mswin branch; it can be merged to
> trunk any time IMO (hard to post a patch, it's mostly file renaming).

Oh, and I've hit a major snag with the windows port: TypedMsgHdr
inherits from msghdr, which is not available on MinGW. There are
several variants, but in order to try and understand what can be done
(and if I'm up to the task) I would need to understand what is the
purpose of this choice..

--
    /kinkie