A question regarding rock cache_dir.

From: Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer_at_ngtech.co.il>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 04:50:48 +0300

I have seen the basic idea of ufs\aufs cache_dir which contains the DB
that holds the dynamic data and the cache_dir files structure(TLV etc).

Before I am even trying to understand rock basic structure I am looking
for a tiny briefing about it.
1. how is the rock organized compared to ufs?
2. what is the rock file structure?binary I assume..?

3. assuming we want to *purge* from the rock cache_dir an object when
the server is offline what would be the pseudo code to do that?

If you can start with something from the above it would be good and then
we can try to go on.
Once I will have couple hints I will try to read some of the code to
make sure I understood it right.

Thanks,
Eliezer