Squid and Pwebstats statistics

From: Terry Wood <woody@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 10:19:39 +1000

Greetings people,

Is anybody out there using Martin Gleeson's Pwebstats, a pretty good stats
generator for squid on this list?

If not, check out http://www.unimelb.edu.au/pwebstats/ for more information.

I am having a little trouble configuring it with my system in that i would
like it to recognise non fqdn's on my local lan in the stats generator other
then 'unresolved hosts'. Martin tells me that this will be avail in the
next version but has anyone got a short term fix?

Catch ya,
          Woody <woody@netspace.net.au>

--
Terry J. Wood, Located at Traralgon, Gippsland, Country Victoria, Australia
           Netspace Online Systems - Gippsland Regional Manager