Converting squid.conf and cache dir to 1.1

From: Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto <mneto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 23:24:53 -0400 (ADT)

Hi all, I am using squid cache since 1.0beta7 and since the 1.1 seems to
be released soon I would like to know which is the "safer" method to
upgrade both squid.conf and the cache dir.
I have read the cache dir format has changed. Will I loose all the cache
data ?

Tks, Mario.

| Mario de Mello Bittencourt Neto System Administrator |
| WebSlave ! Argo Internet Provider |
| PGP Pub Key available under request |
| Hacker's law : "Mess with the best...and die like all the rest !" |