Re: Muffin - Java HTTP proxy filter

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 96 12:30:35 +0100

On Monday 25 November 96, at 15 h 41, the keyboard of Mark Boyns
<boyns@sdsu.edu> wrote:

> Please excuse me for posting non-squid related material, but I hope
> some of you are interested in trying this new application -- Muffin.

That's grand! This program is really useful for Web and cache managers. I
specially love Stats and Snooper.

Note : it runs fine on Linux with JDK 1.0.2.

> with Muffin, but users are encouraged to write their own. Muffin is
> not an applet, it is a stand-alone Java application.

This is the first time I find a Java program which actually do something
instead of displaying stupid graphics.