Squid listening to multip.ports?

From: Petri Kejonen <frodo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 18:13:29 +0300 (EET DST)

 Hi,

 since I didn't find an answer in the FAQ or docs (I could have missed the
important parts, though...) I ask this here:

 Is it possible to have squid listening to multiple ports, for example 80
and 8400 ? I have to change the port, but it would be nice to have a
"moving period" at which time the squid could provide services for clients
with the old and new port settings and accept http requests for both.

 Is this possible and if, how can I do it ?

 Thanks,

 Cheers ...

--
Petri Kejonen