Re: Estimating number of users with number of IPs

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 01:31:39 +1000

Err...if they are doing static addressing (which is probably easier to deal with
in the long run..chasing hackers, locating spammers, and so on) then X is one.

If they're doing dynamic assignment, then X is any real number >0 and less than
infinity.

--
Note to evil sorcerers and mad scientists: don't ever, ever summon powerful
demons or rip holes in the fabric of space and time. It's never a good idea.