"Invalid URL syntax"

From: Xavier Mertens <xavier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:32:21 +0100

Hi,

I'm new to the "Squid" world. I'm evaluating this products, seems great!
But... I've a strange problem. I read that some problems may occur with
"non standard" URL (with "_") but in my case it's different:

Every URL is refused by Squid! Ex:

http://www.euronet.be/ returns:

-----
ERROR

Whiel trying to retrieve the URL: /
Invalid URL syntax
-----

or www.euronet.be/fr return: /fr/ => Invalid URL syntax

Heeeeelp!

                                         .   .
Xavier Mertens,                     .     EuroNet Internet
Network Operations Center         .       Lozenberg, 22
                                 .        1932 Zaventem
E-mail: xavier@euro.net         .         Tel: +32 2 7171701