Request URL could not be retrieve

From: Raul S. Bucad <rsb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 06:51:04 +0800

I am using 1.1.22 version and whenever I browse this
site - http://www.manilatimes.net it says that the error
encountered was a DNS name lookup failure.

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.manilatimes.net/

The following error was encountered:

     DNS name lookup failure

The system returned:

    DNS Domain 'www.manilatimes.net' is invalid: Host not found (authoritative).

This means that:

    The specified host does not exist or its address can't be found.

    If I remove my proxy setting from my browser then this site
is available. Only when the squid proxy is working then the site
is not availabe. What's wrong. Is there some config that I have to
change. I have been using the default squid.conf.

        Thank you.

sincerely,

Raul S. Bucad