Log FIle Analyzer

From: Olivier GOSSELET <ogosselet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 09:21:15 +0200

Hello,

I know it's not really the aim of this list but i have just installed a 3 squid proxy cluster and i was looking a way to view there usage ... and i find that a largely used program is squid-stats v1.4 ... it generate a html report of the squid usage ... on the bottom of these page i find the link http://www.sbs.de/~ian/squid-stats ... but it is a broken link and i could not find the source on an other site. I also try a E-Mail to iain@sbs.de but this server respond me user unknow ... so i try the list ... to find someone who couls send me the source.

Thanks,

Olivier
Ing. Olivier GOSSELET
C.I.R.B. - Cellule Télématique