cachemgr.cgi output format

From: Martin Bene <mb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 16:23:48 +0100

Is it just me or does someone else find cachemgr output somewhat lacking in
legibility?

Mostly, I want to use cachemgr to get a quick overview on the state of my
proxy; I especially want to know

  * what's the hitrate by reuests (in %)
  * what's the hitrate by Kb (in %)
  * Number of requests served
  * Megabytes served

with squid 1.1.22, the Cache utilisation page provided most of this in a
nice tabular format.

Now with version 2.0 you can get a lot more and more exact information -
but ther's no percentages and it's in a format that's rather hard to read.

Anyone got an idea of how to get cachemgr (or something else) to produce
human-readable output again?

Bye, Martin

 Martin Bene vox: +43-664-3251047
 simon media fax: +43-316-813824-6