Re: nlanr access denied?

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 00:00:29 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Michael Barnes wrote:

> I am the admin of a newly revamped squid proxy that I inheirited with my
> job. I have been using squid for over a year on linux, freebsd, digital
> unix, and solaris platforms, but I cannot figure out why I am getting acl
> access denied from nlanr caches configured as siblings or parents.

Neither can I. We do have your IP registered and there seems to be no "close"
IP ranges that could cause SPLAY-tree conflicts. We will have to investigate
that further.

Could you please double check that all your requests are coming from
128.173.125.231 (no other interfaces, transparent caches, etc. in-between)
and that access is denied from UC and PB.

Is access denied to every request that goes to nlanr or just to some of them?

Thanks,

Alex.