RE: Authsrv authentication

From: <JORDAN.HRYCAJ@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:55:16 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

I did the same thing to install a vpn over ssh,
using SecurID cards. One drawback of the fwtk is that the
dialoge with the authsrv only weak or not ecnrypted. So
I compiled aganist the Eric Young libcrypto to overcome
this. For details see anonymous ftp on
ftp://ftp.teddy-net.com/pub/Linux/vpn/HOWTO.VPN or
anonymous/email-address login on
http://www.teddy-net.com/xftp/Linux/vpn/HOWTO.VPN

jordan