Re: digest only peering?

From: Andrew Smith <ccasmith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:55:32 +1000

Like this:

Let's say some corporate information provider lets my uni IP subnet retrieve pages, but no-one else.
Then start digest peering with siblings outside that IP range. The false digest hits on the outside
siblings cause THEM to try retrieving the page, which will not succeed due to IP access control at
the remote site, and the user is denied access.

--
Dr. Andrew Smith                     Any OPINIONS expressed are
Network Development                  mine and do not necessarily