HELP

From: <happy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 16:23:18 +0200

Hi,

I am running squid-2.1.PATCH1 on Linux 2.0.36.
I have a small cache directory of 400 MB for our internal network at
our Grammar School.

Now, my problem is, that Squid don't caches all objects it retrieves.
Many objects are saved in the cache, but when a client requests them,
it doesn't resolve as a HIT but as a MISS and Squid fetches them
directly. If I reference such page it is fetched directly again
though it is in the cache..

Anyone any ideas?

Peter