Re: WWW Squid configurator

From: Paul Borgermans <pborgerm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:11:34 +0100

Maybe you can take a look at

http://www.webmin.com/webmin

Webmin is meant to manage UNIX boxes and some
typical applications, including a module for Squid.

It does not run logfile analyzers, but a look
at the WWW interface module for cronjobs as it partially gives
what you want.

Paul

Martin Hamilton wrote:

Paul Borgermans            tel: +32-14-333227
Dept W&D                   fax: +32-14-323553
SCK-CEN                    email: pborgerm@sckcen.be
Boeretang 200              www: http://www.sckcen.be
B-2400 Mol
Belgium