Re: setresuid problems

From: David J Woolley <djw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:19:25 +0000

> I have installed the rpm available from the RedHat contrib directory for
> Squid Cache: Version 2.2.DEVEL3
                           ^^^^^

Devel versions are not stable versions. I don't think the person who
put it there was doing anyone a favour by uploading it to a site used
by plug and play users.

Devel versions are only suitable for people with Unix system
management knowledge and are not generally suitable for production
machines.

--
David Woolley - Office: David Woolley <djw@bts.co.uk>
BTS             Home: <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>