configuration for dynamic pages

From: <frank.loepke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 17:32:05 +0100

squid users,

I have read a lot of the posted mails in the news group, but I still didn't
manage to convince squid to cache the whole URL after a ?.

It would be nice, if you can give me a quick configuration hit. I'm using squid
2.2

The URL is build up like this:

http://squid/test.asp?1000=123456

Where 1000 is a database index. The identifier 123456 refers to an image with is
send to the browser in pdf format.

In squid.conf I entered the following items:

hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin \?

#acl QUERY urlpath regex cgi-bin \?
#no_cache deny QUERY

refresh pattern \? 60 50% 4320 ignore-reload override-expire override-lastmod

In the logs I get everytime a TCP_MISS and GET http://webserver/test.asp?

What do I have to do to cache the dynamic pages.

In addition I need a configuration where requests from one special client
updates the cache and requests from all other clients use the cached
information.

Thanks for help,

Frank