delay_pool

From: Jürgen Sandner <juergen.sandner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:35:58 +0100

I have some general questions about delay-pools:

1.) I want to limit the bandwidth, my students can use, and also want to leave
unlimited bandwidth to the staff. Is one delay pool for the students enough, or do I
need a second one (unlimited) for the staff?

2.) I have a bandwidth of 128 kbps. Can I define several delaypools, each one using a
maximum of 128 kbps, but in summary (all the pools together) using more? Will they
still share the real bandwidth sort of equal, or can one pool block out the others?

Juergen