unable to get to nationsbank or authorize net site

From: Mark DeWar <mdewar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:18:52 -0500

I am running squid on nt. romeo's version of the port.
working good. however i have one problem that i can't find the answer to again.
we can't no get to sites taht are secured like
nationbanks or to authorize net.
i have looked thru the squid.conf file but didn't not see anything.
is this a squid conf. that i missed ? or a squid/nt issue or jsut a squid
in general issue ?

if i missed someting could someone direct me to the right place.

thanks
mark