Re: DNS Errors! "Uknown DNS error" (2)

From: Andreas Skilitsis <macstar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:54:35 +0200

>Check dns_testnames for typos.
>Try to resolve these adresses by hand.
>One think you could try is start squid with the -X switch. This will give
>you a very nice (but big) debug output.
>There you can see if there was any line in the squid.conf that was not
>understood.
>

>Panagiotis S. Malakoudis
>
>Systems Administrator
>SPACE HELLAS S.A.

As I've seen from the cache.log... the startup DNS tests are
successful... no problem there...

I'll try the -X switch and see if I can find anything unusual...

Best regards,

Andreas Skilitsis

___
Andreas Skilitsis
macstar@avalon.gr

___
- How many Microsoft engineers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
- None. They just redefine darkness as the standard.
___