Re: Caching asp dynamic pages

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 11:27:47 +0100

Dancer wrote:

> 1) The directives are not appearing in the headers.

Or more likely: Other directives appears which contradicts this.

> 2) There's a little weirdness in the hierarchy_stoplist directive. Now,
> I have to rely on my somewhat creaky memory of when I looked into this
> quite some number of squid-versions ago (2.1.x, I think)...

hierarchy_stoplist is NOT related to caching, only forwarding.

no_cache is the equivalent directive affecting caching.

None of them no longer have a hardcoded defaul.. The default is only
used if they are not set at all.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker