Method OPTIONS not supported

From: Alex Povolotsky <tarkhil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:31:37 +0300

Hello!

I'm trying to set up a complicated Web server (hostname-based and possibly
IP-based virtual server, mod_perl, Squid as front-end, and mod_DAV above all
of these ;-)).

The problem is thad Squid (2.2.STABLE3) doesn't handle method used by DAV,
such as OPTIONS.

I can of course put DAV to listen to port, say, 8000, and set up DAV client
accordingly, but I'll _die_ telling to ALL my users (I'm going to implement
same system on webhosting server) to use non-default port!

Have anyone tried to teach Squid to pass new methods? Or just redirect all
non-understandable methods to (whatever_else_place)?

Alex.