Re: [SQU] Squid & Apache

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 02:39:58 +0500

Infact I never used any auth with squid so I will not be able to help you ,
the only guide line I can give you is when you define following parameters
consult some squid FAQ or some Guru. May be Duane Wessels.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-23.html

# TAG: httpd_accel_host
# TAG: httpd_accel_port
# If you want to run Squid as an httpd accelerator, define the
# host name and port number where the real HTTP server is.
#
# If you want virtual host support then specify the hostname
# as "virtual".
#
# NOTE: enabling httpd_accel_host disables proxy-caching and
# ICP. If you want these features enabled also, then set
# the 'httpd_accel_with_proxy' option.
#
#httpd_accel_host hostname
#httpd_accel_port port