RE: [SQU] Setting up NTLM as a domain authenticator transparently?

From: Hamid Hashemi Golpayegani <hamid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:44:46 +0330

how can we do set the squid to authenticate transparently ?!?! I mean we
don't setup any proxy in our browser and when we try to launch a site squid
bring up us a windows and ask for username and password and then work with
internet . how we can do that ?

   /  Seyyed Hamid Reza    /        WINDOWS FOR NOW  !!            /
  /  Hashemi Golpayegani  /  Linux for future , FreeBSD for ever  /
/  Network Administrator/ hamid@morva.net   ,   ICQ# : 42209876 /