[squid-users] Selective Logging

From: Simon Allenby <simona@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 17:16:25 +0100

Hi folks,

Is there any way to tell Squid to _not_ log cetain URLs in the access.log?

I have a large corporate network accessing the web through Squid, but I am really only interested in what the clients are accessing on the web itself, and not the large number of intranet accesses. I want to use the cache for the intranet, especially for clients that are on remote network segments, but the log files are growing at a ridiculous rate.

Does anybody know how I can exclude URLs from being logged with ACLs or any other method?

Many thanks in advance,

Simon

Simon Allenby - IT - Project Telecom
email - simona@projtel.co.uk
Direct line 01636 615200

 This communication is confidential and is intended
 only for the person to whom it is addressed.
 If you are not that person you are not permitted to
 make use of the information and you are requested
 to destroy the copy in your possession immediately.