[squid-users] two domain names for one IP

From: ThH <theinemann@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:36:46 +0200

I've a Problem:

my organistion has an outsourced webserver, one and the only with two
domain names ( .com and .net -> one IP ). when I want to look at the
.com webpage, I meen the squid found that the it is the same like .net
and all browsers are shown .net.
The problem is that .net is the old domain and .com the new, so my boss
is asking me what's wrong. I don't want to clean the whole cache. Is
there a way to clean only special entries in the cache?

thanks
ThH