[squid-users] Memory in Ethernet Card

From: Roberto Salazar M. <rcsalazar77@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:24:11 -0500
Hello:
I'm sorry my English.
I work with Transparent Proxy Squid. We are ISP. When my users incoming of the Proxy, My Ethernet Card ( 3com 3c905B) don't support this simultaneous traffic and lose the network and I obtain the next message:
xl0 xt transmission error, no memory, packet dropped.
How I can add more memory or optimize my Ethernet Card memory. or existing someone option in Squid that can help me.

Regards,
Roberto