Re: [squid-users] Squid Question

From: Sagi Brody <sagi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 00:09:37 -0500 (EST)

Brian,
        What do you think it would take (hardware wise?) to support squid
transparently logging 100Mbit worth of traffic? The OS can handle up to a
few hundred megabits without a problem, but of course that is diffrent..

We have about 3 log files per site and cant combine them because of the
way the analyzers work. So with a few thousand sites that adds up. I do
have other solutions besides the squid route. However, the squid idea
would really keep things centralized and clean. Any ideas are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Sagi Brody