[squid-users] useragent log

From: Pat Lendon <plendon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 11:55:41 +0000

Hello,

I compiled Squid 2.4.STABLE2 with useragent log. The useragent log
grows and grows. I removed the log and then disabled the useragent log
via the squid.conf. I re-read the squid.conf. However, useragent.log
is created again and grows and grows. I thought by disabling useragent
log in squid.conf that this file would not be created again? This is
happening on the main parent proxy with several sibling proxies.

Any ideas why useragent.log keeps being re-created? Any ideas for a fix
(besides re-comiling squid)?

Thank you in advance.

-Pat