Re: [squid-users] Merging cache directories

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:05:29 +0100

Not easily.

Theoretically you could write a small program that populates the new cache
directory with the files of the old one, and then start Squid in slow rebuild
mode, but this is not adviced.

What you can easily do is to copy the three directories over to the new
drive, and continue to use 3 cache_dir lines in squid.conf, only slighly
larger each...

Squid Hacker