Re: Re: [squid-users] how to "merge" two domains - f.ex. aok.dk and www.aok.dk

From: Klavs Klavsen <ktk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:20:56 +0100

Unfortunately, I've got several sites on that IP..

then the only way to do it, is a redirector - helper? and if so - does that
mean if you enter the site via aok.dk - squid
will redirect the browser to www.aok.dk ?

Could you give me an example of how this works?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards
Klavs
Denmark

If you have only this site on that IP, then simply disable the virtual
domain
support on the relevant http_port, only using defaultdomain.

Yes, it can also be done via a redirector helper.

Squid Hacker