Re: [squid-users] ACL Problems

From: Kelly <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:55:25 -0500

Hey, thanks to everybody that replied to me. I know when you're on a list
you get sick & tired of seeing the same questions over and over, but I
appreciate it.

I'm happy to say that I finally got it working. I guess it was looping
after all. I went back & rebuilt squid with the --disable-internal-dns
option & now it works just fine. Wooohooo.

Now... if I can figure out how to make it limit the bandwidth for certain
file types I'll be one happy guy. From what I've read, I don't think it'll
be terribly hard to do.

Thanks again.