Re: [squid-users] Authentication Rewrite

From: Henk-Jan Kloosterman <proxy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:23:11 +0100

The mean reason I want to shorten it is "security"

> Yes that rings a small bell and I think it has been fixed, but I fail to
> see any connection what so ever with athenticate_ip_ttl.
In 2.4stable or 2.5?

> Regards
> Henrik
>
> Henk-Jan Kloosterman wrote:

I was under the impresseion that there is a relation between the
authenticate_ttl and authenticate_ip_ttl
I want my "secure_id" users not to be able to "share" a username/password.

That is why I set the authenticate_ip_ttl_is_strict to off