Re: Re: [squid-users] No Median Service times..

From: Klavs Klavsen <ktk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:01:51 +0100

Hi Khiz,

Thanks for your answer..

Just one more question.. what do you mean with "as per Joe it also leads to
more cpu"? - does that mean that there is no immediate performance
improvement by --enable-time-hack ? - and if so.. what's the reason for it
being there?

/klavs

Yes
Do Not configure with the time hack option and things will be okay
and as per Joe it also leads to more cpu
Rgds
Khiz